Where are your real opportunities for investment?
Evaluate your facilities and fleets for efficiency opportunities, renewable energy potentials and GHG source elimination.
Climate Positive Can Help You:
1. Quantify Your Consumption
- Measure your energy, water, waste and procurement footprints.
- Understand the impact your resource usage has on your business and the community.
2. Identify Opportunities
- Define and prioritize key operational improvement opportunities, invest in improvements, and cut costs.
3. Analyze Costs & Benefits
- Determine which solutions are best for you by calculating your financial return and life-cycle costs.
- Helped a Fortune 300 West Coast corporation improve its diversion rate from 51% to 73% over two years, diverting an estimated 1200 tons of material from the landfill.
- Helped identify $700,000 in annual energy savings at a large food processing plant representing a 37% total ROI.
- Identified $30,000 in annual energy savings for a leading health insurance provider.
- Enabled Alameda County’s StopWaste to reduce waste to landfill by 10,000 tons via business assessments and implementation.