How much climate benefit do you create through good practices?
How much does your supply chain contribute to climate change?
Climate Positive Can Help You:
1. Quantify Your Emissions
- Take inventory of the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in your facilities and supply chain.
- Identify exactly where your major impacts lie.
2. Develop Reduction Strategies
- Identify efficiency opportunities, renewable potential and their return on investment (done properly, climate action has returns!).
- Employ Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) where additional investment is needed.
- Invest in RECS and voluntary offsets as your last resort.
3. Tell Your Story
- Create a fact-driven and evidence-based story around your GHG strategy and climate action success to address the concerns of your stakeholders.
- Get third-party validation of your claims.
- Be eligible for recognition from peers and leading reporting programs.
Effectively helped a U.S. home furnishings company retain 20% of their business by meeting the greenhouse gas reporting requirements of a major customer.
Created an efficiency audit protocol for and electrical components manufacturer, including estimation of potential savings and mock facility audits to identify opportunities in the field.
Designed a GHG supply-chain reporting and reduction system for a global natural foods company to further position itself as a sustainability leader.
Pinpointed the major GHG contribution areas for a U.S. based fair-trade cooperative, including a site audit to identify improvement opportunities on the plant floor.
Created a GHG reduction strategy, including calculations of potential climate improvements, after building a supplier factory-through-distribution GHG inventory for a prominent outdoor goods company.